Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Journey of Hope

First, I thank Jim Noce, Rob Noce, Jens Miller & Kerri Fredrickson, Jeff & Karyn Meyer, and Jessica Oster for their contributions to my Push America fundraising total. I’m now less than $800 away. My fundraising profile link is once again at the bottom of this note. If everyone receiving this contributed $5, I’d reach my goal! As always, I appreciate everyone’s support as this summer nears.

I’m 57 days away from graduation from Mo State, 68 days away from leaving Springfield forever, 74 days away from reporting to Charlotte for crew training, 89 days away from kick-off in San Francisco, and 147 days away from arrival in Washington DC. It’s amazing how many things I have to look forward to in the next few months!

I’ve started a blog for this summer. I expect to journal in it every couple of days whenever I have internet access along the road.

My generation Y colleagues can find the blog via my facebook. Otherwise, the blog is available at: http://joherich.blogspot.com/. Thanks again for your support!

No comments: