Tuesday, April 15, 2008

boomer sooner!

First, I thank Kristina Bunyard and the Archer Daniels Midland Corporation (matching donation) for their contributions to my Push America fund. I'm now less than $600 away from my fundraising goal! As always, my fundraising profile link is at the bottom of this note and I thank you for your support.

Some may know this already - I've accepted a position at the University of Oklahoma as a teaching assistant and Ph.D. candidate beginning in the fall. I'll continue to pursue a terminal degree in communication and my emphasis areas of interpersonal and health communication. This is a big step in my goal of teaching at the college level. Of course, I'm also looking forward to College Gameday and football Saturdays in the Sooner Nation. It's a great time to be a Sooner

I appreciate everyone's support as I finish up my graduate program and get ready for the Journey of Hope…boomer sooner!

No comments: