Thursday, May 1, 2008

one month away!

One month from today, I will get on a plane to Charlotte for Journey of Hope crew training. It’ll be a great way for me to spend my summer in between schools so I’m pretty pumped.

I’m getting down to the wire and I still have $600 to raise in order for me to serve on JOH crew. Last week, many of you received my fundraising brochure in the mail. I get notification if anyone uses the online form to make a contribution, but I don’t always find out if somebody mails their contribution directly to Push America. Let me know if you’ve done that so that I can be sure that it gets credited to my fundraising total. Be sure that you include my name in the memo if you mail a contribution directly to Push America.

Everyone that has told me that they would make a contribution – now is the time! I’m not worried about hitting my goal because I’m pretty close, but this fundraising is one more thing that I can check off my to do list as I get ready to move.

As always, I appreciate everyone’s support!

No comments: